We are a young couple remodeling our first house...one outdated / ugly thing at a time. This blog documents our remodel projects and ideas.
RSS

9.27.2011

New Gear

Sorry for the week long delay. I am still around, just not posting lately. Shame on me! But I do have a good excuse...this:

Yep, I got a new computer and haven't mastered it yet. I am working on it, and it is so hard to play on a new computer...let me tell ya. *wink*  Even Paris can hardly stay awake.


The problem is that I haven't transferred my pictures over so I can't share any projects. I will get this done asap. Anyways, I need some advice on apps. What do you like, use, love, etc.? I'm open to any suggestions!

8 comments:

LOMR said...

Looks like your dog is loving the new gear as well

kitchen renovations surrey said...

Soon you'll accustomed to your new computer, congratulations for having that new PC.

brick repair spring tx said...

Glad to hear you got your new PC, its among the best personal computer.

north texas remodeling and construction said...

Congrats for having a new hardware, and you got a virus proof computer.

kitchen tile countertops ny said...

That would be an indispensable piece of equipment, just protect it from antivirus and dusted frequently.

Unknown said...

Looking forward for your photo about your project. Anyway do you have any idea about home remodel in Fort Collins.

Kitchen re-modeller in Kilsyth said...

Congratulations on your new Mac-book purchase.

sàn đẹp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment